Computational Medicine and Bioinformatics
Funded 2019 Investigators Award -- "Short Tandem Repeats in Precision Health and Human Disease"
- Genome-wide Study of Atrial Fibrillation Identifies Seven Risk Loci and Highlights Biological Pathways and Regulatory Elements Involved in Cardiac Development
- Protein-altering and regulatory genetic variants near GATA4 implicated in bicuspid aortic valve
- A comparative encyclopedia of DNA elements in the mouse genome
- Principal investigator of: Sloan Foundation: Characterization and Interpretation of the Non-coding Genome
- Principal investigator of: Global Discovery and Validation of Functional Regulatory Elements
- Co-investigator of: Large-scale human genetics to understand molecular mechanisms of atrial fibrillation and related traits