Risk Assessment and Optimal Treatment Prediction for Patients with Psoriasis and Type 2 Diabetes
Genetics / Genomics / other OMICS
- 480 Atopic dermatitis is an IL-13/IL10 driven disease with high molecular heterogeneity compared to psoriasis
- 742 Identification of psoriasis-associated genes using genetically predicted transcriptomes
- 059 Trans-disease meta-analysis between psoriasis and type 2 diabetes reveals shared genetic signals
- Co-investigator of: Molecular and cellular comparative profiling of derm indications
- Co-investigator of: Understanding the role of TYK2 blockade on skin and endothelial function in lupus patients
- Principal investigator of: Identification of shared genetic and modifiable risk factors for psoriasis and multiple sclerosis.