Michelle Jacobs, MS, CGC
Clinical Assistant Professor
Internal Medicine - Genetic Medicine
MS, Genetic Counseling, University of Michigan
Michelle Jacobs has worked as a genetic counselor with the Cancer Genetics Clinic since 2015. Her interests include the use of tumor sequencing to guide treatment, cascade testing for hereditary cancer syndromes in families, and rare cancers.
Community and Professional Affiliation(s)
Brain tumors | Breast cancer | Genetics / Genomics / other OMICS | Prostate cancer
- DICER1 Mutations in the Era of Expanding Integrative Clinical Sequencing in Pediatric Oncology.
- Hepatosplenic Alpha/Beta T-cell Lymphoma as Second Malignancy in Young Adult Patient with Previously Undiagnosed Ataxia-Telangiectasia
- Tumor detection rates using standard screening protocols in patients with SDHx pathogenic variants
- Co-investigator of: Exploring Precision Cancer Medicine for Sarcoma and Rare Cancers
- Principal investigator of: Patient Resources for Hereditary Cancer Syndromes
- Co-investigator of: Center of Excellence for Family Planning Pre-Service Training