Funded 2019 Investigators Award -- "Precision Diagnosis in Patients with Acute Dyspnea by Linking Imaging and Clinical Data"
Acute dyspnea | Other
- Treatment Uncertainty in Patients with Acute Respiratory Failure Is Common and Associated with Increased Mortality
- Filling the Translational Gap in ARDS with a Clinically-Relevant, High-Fidelity Swine Model
- Do Computed Tomography Scans Improve the Reliability of the Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) Diagnosis?
- Principal investigator of: Multi-Modal Approaches to Address Bias in Deep Learning Models for Acute Dyspnea Diagnosis
- Co-investigator of: Rapid in-situ breath analysis with portable gas chromatography for diagnosis and monitoring of acute respiratory distress syndrome related to COVID-19
- Co-investigator of: The Role of the Lung Microbiome in Oxygen-Induced Lung Injury