Funded 2019 Investigators Award -- "Precision Diagnosis in Patients with Acute Dyspnea by Linking Imaging and Clinical Data"
Acute dyspnea | Other
- Treatment Uncertainty in Patients with Acute Respiratory Failure Is Common and Associated with Increased Mortality
- Filling the Translational Gap in ARDS with a Clinically-Relevant, High-Fidelity Swine Model
- Do Computed Tomography Scans Improve the Reliability of the Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) Diagnosis?
- Co-investigator of: SCH: INT: Collaborative Research: Data-In-Motion Prediction and Assessment of Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Principal investigator of: Data-Driven Identification of the Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Co-investigator of: The role of the lung microbiome in oxygen-induced lung injury