Associate Professor; Associate Chair, Department of Learning Health Sciences
Learning Health Sciences
Academic lead for Precision Health Certificate Program, Member of Education and Training Workgroup
Learning health sciences | Other
- Empowerment, engagement and shared decisions in the real world of clinical practice.
- A patient and provider research agenda on diabetes and hypertension management.
- Correlates of Interpersonal Ethnoracial Discrimination Among Latino Adults with Diabetes: Findings from the REACH Detroit Study
- Principal investigator of: Project SEED: Support, Education and Evaluation in Diabetes
- Principal investigator of: REACT: Rethinking Eating and ACTivity
- Principal investigator of: Analysis of Oral Health Buddy Data